Saturday 15 December 2018

WRF Magnificent Seven Podcast Review

After only spending a short time on the Anchor.fm podcast platform I've come across some really cool podcasts & podcasters. This podcast is a review of the current "Magnificent Seven Podcasts" that I've found so far. Each in their own way has something that appeals to me - that makes me want to go back and listen to them again. I hope the podcasts I've reviewed like what I've said about them! And after you've listened to them I'm sure you'll agree they were worthy to be in my first "Magnificent Seven Podcast Review" and that they'll become your favourite as well. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keeping it Free - the small musical breaks between reviews were all taken from this one track:
Pitman's Gramophone Course of - Part Six

No comments:

Post a Comment