Friday 25 January 2019

Great American Adventure 1988 - Part Two

So I arrived in Los Angeles after three long days on a Greyhound Bus. What a journey that was! (You'll have to go back to Part One to listen about that). 

Now it was time to experience the Land Of Fruit & Nuts - sunny California and all it had to offer.
What happens in this show? I changed my name once (nearly twice!), almost get ripped to pieces, and find myself in the Beverly Hills Yacht Club!

All good fun. Listen here, comment and enjoy: https://wrf-podcast.blogspot.com/

And in the true spirit of keeping it free. Here's a few tracks I used from the Free Music Archive :
This one I used in all it's entirety: The Balloon by Oblivian Substanshall

And here's a few that I used bits from:
American Dream by Cletus Got Shot
Stranger Danger by Thee Irma & Louise
Irish Washerwoman by Howie & Ann Mitchell
Drunken Sailor by Roger McGuinn
The End by Happy Elf

Please come back real soon to WRF.

You'll find me here: https://wrf-podcast.blogspot.com/ - Listen, comment and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment