Saturday 19 January 2019

Stamford, Lincolnshire, England - Winter 2016 - The Audio From A Facebook Livefeed Video

Everyone was talking about doing podcasts on YouTube and saving the audio and blah, blah, blah. And I thought - "Wait a minute - I've got loads of Facebook Livefeed videos where I'm just wandering around describing things. They'd make cool little podcasts?!"

So, this is the first one from a business trip to a small market town called Stamford up in the county of Lincolnshire, England back in the Winter of 2016.

The "back story" behind this is that I'd just finished dinner in my hotel, and I went out to find a shop to purchase a bottle of water (at a much cheaper price than in the hotel). I also wanted to get out and discover the town. As it happens... well... you'll listen to what happens.

Note: Throughout the audio you you'll hear me pause and then answer someone or make a comment to someone - that's me reading the comments on my iPhone from people who were viewing the live video.

This podcast also hails the introduction of my new rebranded intro and intro - "WRF".
Please go over to my website and leave a comment there: https://wrf-podcast.blogspot.com/ - let me know what you think. And thanks for listening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment